You have been inactive for 0 minutes, the timer will stop until you press OK.
Terms & Conditions
LazyBids.com (Private Lender) TERMS & Conditions
Last Updated 9/23/2014
USA Residents ONLY:
At this time we only service United States Residents, so we do not allow anyone outside the USA to participate in our auctions. If you join and are not a resident of USA your account will be immediately disabled.
We plan to expand globally in the future and will send out notifications when this comes about.
Acceptance of Terms of
Lazy Bids employees and their family members (defined as
parents, spouse, siblings and children) and any persons residing in the same
household as Lazy Bids employees may not under any circumstances participate in
Lazy Bids auctions. Lazy Bids products and services are offered exclusively to
private users and not to commercial or semi-commercial retailers.
2.You may register only once with Lazy Bids, and You must provide a postal address where You reside (P.O. boxes or similar arrangements are not permitted). You agree not to have more than one account. You must not provide misleading information when registering. You may not collude to exchange information with other Lazy Bids users. Your chosen username must not be offensive, rude, disparaging, or intended to deceive or delude other Lazy Bids users. Your username may not advertise for other websites or services or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
3. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify LazyBids immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. Although LazyBids will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Account, you may be liable for the losses of LazyBids or others relating to any such unauthorized use.
5. Without limitation to Number 4, above, if you do not use your Account for more than 12 months, your Account shall be considered "Inactive" and subject to termination by LazyBids. Except where prohibited by law, all credits held in an Inactive Account shall expire on the first anniversary of the last credits you placed using your Account.
6. To request an Account and/or participate in any Auction (including the placing of a credit or purchasing a Product using our Buy Now), you must be legally capable of entering into binding contracts and be at least 18 years old.
7. LazyBids Products and Services are offered exclusively to Account holders and not to commercial or partly-commercial resellers.
8. Each User shall be liable for all activities that are undertaken using his or her Account.
10. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Website servers in a given period of time quicker than a human could reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser.
12. You agree that you will not post any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses, unless otherwise expressly permitted by LazyBids.
13. You agree not to advertise, or solicit, any User to buy or sell any products or services and not to transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Users. You agree that you will not, nor will you permit others to, cover or obscure any banner or other advertisements on any LazyBids page.
14. You agreed not to disclose your password to any third party or permit any third party to access your Account, not including Facebook or Facebook Connect.
15. You may not sell, license, or otherwise transfer your Account, except by operation of law; provided, however, you may transfer to other eligible users of LazyBids (i.e., users who are at least 18 years of age and who either have a valid Account or open a valid Account) unused Credits that are returned to you.
Purchase of Credits
1. Bids are purchased in advance in the form of "Bid Packages." Lazy Bids reserves the right to offer different size Bid Packages at different times. Should You not honor a payment, You will be charged a returned payment fee. Lazy Bids reserves the right to block access to a user's account until payment in full of the invoice amount, including any fees due to returned payment, etc., and to withhold any outstanding deliveries until payment in full is received.
2. Payment for Bid packs shall be made by credit/debit card or such other payment solutions identified on the Website.
3. Neither Credits nor Bid Packs are transferable, except by operation of law; provided, however, you may transfer to other eligible users of LazyBids (i.e., users who are at least 18 years of age and who either have a valid Account or open a valid Account) unused Credits and Credit Packs that are returned to you.
4. If any payment by a User for Bid Packs or Products is returned or dishonored, the User will be charged a fee equal to $20.00, which is a fair approximation of LazyBids costs and expenses of such return. Without limitation to any other rights or remedies, LazyBids reserves the right to disable such User's Account until all obligations are paid in full.
5. Bids are a limited license to participate in Lazy Bids auctions and have no monetary value. You may not obtain any money in exchange for Bids; however, Lazy Bids has a limited return policy with respect to purchased Bid Packages. For 180 days after purchasing a Bid Pack, You have the right to a full refund for the purchase price of the unused bids remaining in the Bid Pack. Voucher and Free Bids are not eligible for a refund. To the extent there are unused Bids in Your account, and there has been no activity for one year, You will be charged an inactivity fee of five (5) Bids per month for each inactive Bid Pack. All Bids expire after two years of inactivity. Once we delete Bids we will not reinstate them, except at our discretion.
6. Users are prohibited from using any software not authorized by LazyBids, including "robots."
Placing a Credit
You may participate in two ways on LazyBids.com - Bids may be placed by manually clicking on the BID button available in various areas of the website. Bids may also be placed automatically by configured by our Lazy Loader.
Unless explicitly authorized by LazyBids.com, no third party or custom software may be used to place Credits. Doing so will result in immediate disqualification from use of LazyBids.com and the closure of your account.
Every auction is unique and the results of all auctions offered on Lazy Bids depend on the number of users participating in such auctions and the skill of the users participating in the auctions; precise odds of winning are therefore unavailable.
Acceptance of the Win / Payment
1. After an auction has ended, You must actively confirm under my account, won auction and pay the total price for the won auction. Once You have clicked on the confirmation button the win is accepted. If an auction win has not been confirmed as accepted and paid within seven days of the auction end date, Lazy Bids may withdraw the offer to conclude the order and permanently revoke the winner's right to pay for and receive delivery of an item. If Lazy Bids does this, all bids placed in that auction will be deemed expired and will be non-refundable. After confirming or accepting the win and paying the total amount due, the winner will receive a confirmation e-mail. The item will not be sent to You until the total price has been paid to Lazy Bids. An invoice containing the auction price and shipping costs will be sent to You by Lazy Bids once delivery has been arranged.
2. Upon payment of the applicable purchase price, the shipping costs (if applicable), and taxes, LazyBids, shall initiate the shipment of the Product to the shipping address information supplied by the winner. The Website has more details on shipping limitations and restrictions.
3. If LazyBids is not able to deliver the Products purchased, LazyBids shall be entitled to substitute the item with a comparable replacement product with the same or better features, or provide a refund of the purchase price (plus any shipping charges and CA sales taxes paid).
4. Except for audio or video recordings and computer software, including video games, any Product purchased from LazyBids may be returned within seven (7) days of shipping arrival, in original condition with all original packaging and material.
5. If A system outage has occurred unforeseeable disruption in a system. In such instance, Auctions will be temporarily halted and the current price and the current highest placed credit will be maintained. After the disruption has been resolved, the Auction will be continued. Bids placed on a temporarily halted Auction shall not be credited back on a user's account and are not eligible for a refund for Bids used or other costs incurred.
6. LazyBids provides no assurance or promise for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the Website and technical systems. Without limitation to any other disclaimer set forth herein, LazyBids shall not be liable for any damage that occurs due to Bids submitted by Users not being received by LazyBids or not being received promptly or not being considered, as a consequence of technical faults.
Lazy Bids allows winners the right to cancel or return an order in accordance with Lazy Bids Returns Policy, which Lazy Bids may change from time to time in Lazy Bids sole discretion. If You cancel an order to which the cancellation provisions apply, You will be entitled to a refund of the auction end price (including shipping costs if no items have been shipped) You have paid even if the goods are not defective in any way. Bids placed on the auction are not eligible for a refund. These cancellation rights end 14 days after the day the winner received the goods or a notification that the goods are ready for collection.
If You wish to cancel an order, You must inform Lazy Bids by email that You want to cancel within the time period noted above. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted. The following contact detail must be used: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to complete a cancellation or return, You must return the received product or products in new condition. Shipping expenses for returns will be paid by You unless goods are found to be defective. Lazy Bids will not accept a return if You are unable to return the service or product received or are only able to return it in part or in a damaged or used condition.
Should Lazy Bids incur additional costs for insufficient postage on the return; these costs will be deducted from any previous payment remitted by You.
Should Lazy Bids not be able to deliver the product ordered or the product won for any reason, You will have the option to accept an alternative but comparable item, as determined by Lazy Bids in its sole discretion, or receive a refund of the auction end price (including shipping costs, if any) You have paid.
Deliveries are made exclusively to the 50 states of the United States and Washington D.C. Some restrictions or higher shipping costs may apply to deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii. Unless otherwise stated, delivery will be made directly from our supplier to the address provided by You. Delivery times vary; therefore, any time provided is only a guide. Lazy Bids shall be entitled to involve third parties to satisfy its contractual obligations without being required to notify the buyer. Obvious damage to the item from transport or packaging damaged during transport must be reported to Lazy Bids upon receipt.
Withholding Payment / Retention of Title
You agree that the item delivered shall remain Lazy Bids' property until Lazy Bids receives payment in full, including shipping costs and bids used in the auction.
1. User Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. LazyBids reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
2. Eligibility. Using the Services and/or purchasing Bids, Packs, or Products is void where prohibited. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. Bids that are otherwise assignable hereunder may not be transferred or assigned to anyone in violation of law.
4. Non-Returnable Credits. If we are unable to return to you any Credits, contemplated herein (including because you change your address or e-mail and do not notify us of such change), then except where prohibited by law, such non-returnable credits will expire one year following our attempted return.
5. Registration. You may be required to open an Account in order to access some or all of the Services. To do so, you will be required to create a username and password, to agree to these terms and conditions and to provide your email address. You may be required to provide additional information and complete additional registration steps.
6. Non Commercial Use by Users. The Services are for your personal use and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by LazyBids. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services are prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed without notice and may result in termination of Account privileges, which is without limitation to any other legal action that may be taken by LazyBids.
7. Disclaimers. LazyBids is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Website or in connection with any of the Services provided, whether caused by Users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in any of the Services. LazyBids is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User. LazyBids assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any of the Services or Products. LazyBids is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any of the Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users and/or Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Website and/or in connection with the Services or Products. Under no circumstances shall LazyBids be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Website or the Services or from any content posted on the Website or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users, whether online or offline. THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND LazyBids EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. LazyBids DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE BEATS, AND/OR THE SERVICES.
8. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL LazyBids OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF LazyBids HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, LazyBids' LIABILITY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO LazyBids FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
10. Final Value Fee. By definition as winners must pay for the item being auctioned, not unlike any other traditional auction. The per-bid fees are no different than other entrance fees in traditional auctions, or other American Traditions which courts have ruled are not gambling.
11. Void Where Prohibited. LazyBids administers and operates the Website from its location; other LazyBids sites may be administered and operated from various locations outside the United States. Although the Website is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. LazyBids reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on LazyBids is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
and Liability Regarding Use of Lazy Bids
You agree that use of Lazy Bids is at Your sole risk. Neither Lazy Bids nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, merchants, sponsors, licensors, component suppliers (both hardware and software), or any third party who provides products or services purchased from or distributed by Lazy Bids, or the like, warrant that websites affiliated with Lazy Bids, including, but not limited to, Lazy Bids, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, keyboard loggers, spyware, adware, malware, harmful or malicious code, or other defects. The information, products, and services published on Lazy Bids may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Lazy Bids makes no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of Lazy Bids or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through Lazy Bids. Lazy Bids shall not be responsible for any opinions, views, advice, or statements posted on Lazy Bids (including, without limitation, in any public posting areas of the website) by any person or entity other than an authorized Lazy Bids spokesperson. Advertisers, content providers, users, guests, independent writers, and experts are not authorized Lazy Bids spokespersons. At no time should the opinions, views, advice, or statements provided by advertisers, content providers, users, guests, independent writers, or experts be relied upon for important personal decisions without independent verification.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Lazy Bids WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, SOFTWARE, OR ANY RELATED SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, (EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM Lazy Bids OR THAT RESULTS FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR E-MAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO PROVIDER RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES, AND WHETHER OR NOT Lazy Bids HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH Lazy Bids.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON Lazy Bids SERVICES OR ITEMS PURCHASED THROUGH Lazy Bids, FROM INABILITY TO USE Lazy Bids' SERVICES OR ITEMS PURCHASED THROUGH Lazy Bids, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF Lazy Bids' SERVICES (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES).
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If You are dissatisfied with any portion of Lazy Bids, You should discontinue Your use of Lazy Bids.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability Regarding Purchases from Lazy Bids
All new products are sold with the manufacturer's limited warranty only. Lazy Bids warrants solely that the products sold to You under these terms shall have the characteristics specified in Lazy Bids' specifications for such products as set forth in the description of each auction and assumes no further warranties. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product. The full text of any such warranty is available, free of charge, upon written request to Lazy Bids. Warranty is excluded for the delivery of any used products.
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, Lazy Bids MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, OR ANY RELATED SERVICES PERFORMED BY Lazy Bids OR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ORDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU AGREE THAT Lazy Bids SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE, IMPROPER HANDLING, MODIFICATION, OR MISUSE OF THE PRODUCTS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOLLOWING DELIVERY BY Lazy Bids. IN NO EVENT SHALL Lazy Bids BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR GOODWILL, LOSS-OF-USE DAMAGES OR ADDITIONAL EXPENSES INCURRED, WHETHER PURSUANT TO A CLAIM IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER IN AN ACTION FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE.
System Outage / Temporarily Paused Auctions
A system outage has occurred if no bids can be submitted for items due to an unforeseeable disruption in a system. In such a case, auctions will be temporarily paused and the remaining time for the auctions, the current bidding price, and the current highest bidder will be recorded. After the disruption has been resolved, the auctions will be continued and ten minutes will be added to the remaining times for the auctions. Temporarily paused auctions are clearly indicated. Bids placed on a temporarily paused auction will be credited back to Your account; however, Lazy Bids is not responsible for any other costs incurred by You due to a system outage. Lazy Bids reserves the right to cancel auctions that end due to system error, bot bidders, employee bidders, technical problems, or any other reasonable reason.
With current technology, it is not possible to develop and operate computer programs (software) and data processing systems (hardware) entirely without error, or to rule out any unpredictable events in connection with the Internet. Lazy Bids, therefore, provides no guarantee for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and other technical systems. Lazy Bids shall not be liable for any damage incurred by auction users or third parties from using Lazy Bids' services. In particular, Lazy Bids shall not be liable for damage that occurs due to bids not being received by Lazy Bids, not being received promptly, or not being considered as a consequence of technical errors.
Service and Support for Products Purchased
Applicable Law / Severability Clause
Lazy Bids will follow all applicable laws for the sale of bid packages and goods in the countries in which it operates.
The UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
Protection of Data: Collection, Processing, and Use of our Customers' Personal Information
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, and these sites may likewise contain links to other websites. These links are provided strictly for Your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement or approval of these websites. We assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the sites linked to and from this site are solely responsible for their contents. We cannot take any responsibility for the content, protection, or privacy guidelines of third-party websites.
© 2013 lazybids.com all Rights Reserved.
lazybids.com, images and symbols are the exclusive properties, trademarks and tradenames owned by Ozebid. Designated trademarks, logos and brands are the property of their respective owners.